Monday 9 September 2019

from Syria to Columbia

from Syria to Columbia on my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

I have readers reading my stuff

in Arabic and Spanish

they can download from the site too

So thanks for reading my stuff

It remains my copyright.

Where in the world will I make my Breakout moment?

Or should I just run for Parliament, I could be Speaker

You get to sit down all day.

Order, Order

I'll have a pint of Stella Artois please, John.

And John don't forget to read#

Chapter 9, M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People

which is my take on Elections

from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker




No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...