Tuesday 3 September 2019

4th sept in the morning

have a few things to mess with, so maybe no new material for a day or two, but you can always try and write your own stories,
Empty your coat pockets or your handbag

now write a story mentioning all the items

that's how I learnt to Present 20 years ago, its also how you can learn to write

Image result for trinity road church smethwickmy big daughter starts 5th year in the morning then exams, Life moves so fast, for me I have  a small Life just pottering  about and  writing  stories, and bitching about my pain.

But for the pain, I'd be contented  enough

DO what you can do, whether it is big or small  and don't be sad if you can't have as full a life as you hoped. Something is better than nothing at all.

I showed my daughter where I want to be buried when we were at the Post Office, though they'll have to reopen the graveyard to let me in.

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...