Monday 9 September 2019

Madonna calling Portugal

Madonna  calling Portugal

I was up late last night, so I'm dazed and tired

The Tinnitus lately keeps me awake till Dawn anyway

So I thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone

Anyways, just a thought

I read Maddona lives in Portugal

I always get Portuguese readers a lot

So if it's you Maddona, HELLO

I remember when you came out in the 80s when I was in my computer room

days, Duncan called you "Slut Rock" I imagine you won't like that, but it was

a niche title then. Nowadays the "look" over the "rock" has taken over.

DISCUSS

Feel free to name drop me as well

I am

 "Michael Casey the  fat silver haired writer in shades
       from Birmingham England"

you could even have it as a "SLOGAN" on your stuff

Be Good and Stay Happy always

Michael Casey

p.s. Duncan used to fall asleep on the night shift as he could not sleep during the day, we were sat at a bank of computer screens, the old fashioned ones, and he'd fall asleep and his head would fall forward and and bang against the screen, which woke him up. He had to give up the job eventually, that's over 35 years ago, maybe he joined a head banging rock band?





No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...