Thursday 26 September 2019

Korea, Pain, Love and Power

Korea, Pain,  Love and Power

Well today the Pain descended suddenly

4 or 5 hours where I could barely breath due to the pain

My chest hurt, my shoulder hurt

It felt like I was carrying a concrete cross

I'm still in pain now

The left side of my face feels like I was kicked in the head

That's why you have no new story today

I may be having an operation  on my chest where it bulges through my

bypass scar, something to look forward to.

At least my Korea Kdrama was still very funny I'm 8 hours into the 16

I really do enjoy their shows.

Though Donnez moi une break as somebody said

I could do with a break from these sudden chronic pain attacks

The Love in the title refers to my daughters, as all this Pain

and a line from a song flashed through my brain then, but

I cannot remember the rest

Pain reminds us about what is important

My daughters, and to enjoy them and to love them

Though I was an angry bear today due to all the pain

I can go shopping and fake dance an Irish jig for them in my local

store

Then barely be able to climb that hill back home, as it's  so steep

Then the pain monster can descend

So my shopkeepers may think one thing, the sad reality is another

And that's why Writing is important to me, even if you all think it's

Rubbish, because at least it proves to me I have some Worth

And it gives me some Power, whereas Illness tries to Defeat me

It's like having my own personal mugger, called PAIN

Never  knowing when and where it will strike on my body

So the Moral is Love who you Love because you never know

when Pain or  Worse will get you.

So my dream of a Kpop girl to help write Tears for a Butcher

Is because I do like Korean Culture and these is an element of Pathos

there, which I hope you have all worked out already.

It's me screaming at the gods, I'm not finished yet

As I'm doubled up in pain

Into each Life some darkness must fall, as somebody once wrote.

It's a final bar of Cadbury's before the curtain falls

So Be Good and Stay Happy

Enjoy every second, especially the good days

Always hope for a Better Tomorrow

Never give in

Just have a Timeout, as I have today, and yes Timeout is the

name of a chocolate bar too.


















No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...