Thursday 27 September 2018

Other thoughts

Other thoughts


I’ve put the translations first so if you don’t like tonight’s stuff you will like the stories.
My writing covers loads of things, I’m just a feather blown all over the page, a 248 pound feather. yes I really am that heavy, but its condensed fat or muscle if you are kind. I’m heavier that a heavy weight boxer though 6 inches shorter. Maybe its all the ideas in my head that make me heavy.
I hope the ideas travel as my readers, that means YOU, are all over the world. Vietnam, France and Italy, not to mention Greece and loads of places all over the place these past couple of days alone, India has popped up again tonight. So why do you all read me?
Maybe because of the variety, its like waiting for a bus, I offer a regular service.  Though as I take pain killers I am not always regular myself, research into pain killers. And no I’m NOT writing the way I do because of pain killer influence. I have an imagination. Remember too I want my words to be heard like RADIO, so read it aloud or read it to your lover in bed, or as you sit on the toilet. Yes my writing is as sacred as that, like toilet paper, which is soft, strong and very very long, to quote from a piece I wrote the other day.
Or I’d say like a piece of chocolate, a little treat before you go back to work. I hope you all like the British comedy or at least my version of it. And yes I still and always will think my material can be used to help teach English, Let it be fun, that’s what I say.
Nobody has picked up my idea yet, because they have forgotten to Laugh, but Laughter and Learning do mix. I speak as an Excellent, Excellent, and Exemplary ESOL teacher, that’s what my external assessment said in 2011 when I was an Esol teacher. Yes really.
So I’ll finish for tonight just by saying that being able to write is a great comfort to me. now that the pain monster is a regular visitor to my life. I got my heart from my dad and my arthritis from my mum, the cKd is all my own. It is proof to me that I’m not totally useless. Though some of you cards out there may dispute it.
Miley Cyrus is singing for me tonight,  she really has a great voice, Taylor Swift has disappeared in that wood. I do enjoy my music too. We had some good news tonight, because it was not bad news. And sometimes that is the most important thing in the world. Then you realise just how much you love or need somebody.
And what am I talking about? Well you will just have to write your own story. because this writer is going to bed.
607ce-img_5323252812529

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...