Saturday 15 September 2018

I may tidy up my Blogger sites

i may tidy up the blogger sites, i spotted 690 pieces of writing. 17 Again which I just dumped is 45,000 words or 120 odd pages, emphasis on the odd, you are all so cruel.

and yes the pain monster has been so bad, some may say I must have been really evil in another life. Or maybe that is just my writing, I'll cry if you persist.

This style of writing is radio orientated, as is the wife.

i may take a break soon, a mixture of changes and pain.

writing is radio, because you are just amusing yourself, but you hope it entertains a bigger audience who are invisible, but you hope  they are out there.

 


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...