Friday 21 September 2018

glad you all stopped by

glad you all stopped by

readers from all over the place, even South Korea again on my wordpress site

and 6 or more countries today alone on this site, including Russia. Do you think Putin and

Trump swap notes on my posts, have you read this one, have you read that one.

so thanks to you all, and to them if it is them.

lots of  pain today, frankly far too much

Let's see how the pain is tomorrow

That's why if I win the lottery I'll donate to Birmingham Medical School to fund research into

PAIN.

So send 6 numbers to me...

Hope you all liked the new photos my small daughter took.

I'll be going to bed soon, waking every 2 hours, as I do for a few years now. Not enough REM

sleep. But at least I have loads of imagination and memories which I use to fill all the pages you

read. 1,370,000 Words now, about 4090 page. If Daytime TV was better you would all be spared

this. And yes Pray for my Health, or just recommend a good Undertaker, whichever you prefer.

Perhaps a Boris, Lech and Gregorgi story is overdue....












No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...