Wednesday 23 May 2018

well a sunny day and you got a new story

well a sunny day and you got a new story

so i hoped you liked it

i got another blood test, they should just put a tap on my vein

our cat got washed

and I had another nap

so another day in paradise

i enjoy the Lech, Boris and Gregorgi stories

They could become a cartoon series

if only i could draw, all i can do is draw cartoons with words

that's why my backup site is called that

READ Don  Camillo if you like my stuff you should like the books

What else can I say, watch Wolverine the film is great, saw it again tonight

And say a prayer for your parents, the beginning of all our everythings

Night night

and yes on my "just some of my one million words by michael casey" site on wordpress

you can read a load of stuff.

I tidied up my Blogger as it was too full, besides in a month or so Sweet 16 will be launched on Amazon, its my shop window till Rupert Murdoch publishing picks me up.

Yes I live in Hope, its better to live that way they say, though I'd settle for the end to my Arthritis

pain.


Edit Profile

michaelgcasey

My blogs

About me

GenderMALE
IndustryArts
OccupationHumour Writer of 1,310,000+ Words spread over 30 years like butter, ok I'm just a BAD housewife really, who writes while the breadwinner and kids are at work and school
LocationBirmingham in England, https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC,United Kingdom
LinksAudio ClipWishlist
IntroductionI'm from Birmingham England, Don't confuse me with anybody with SAME name. Look for the silly photos I add to my posts. Surreal is my favourite word too. I did get 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks just by word of mouth for a Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker on my site. I have readers in 26 different countries.
InterestsWriting, watching films on tv with my girls. I'm from Birmingham England, Don't confuse me with the Monk, or anybody else, I'm from Birmingham England, just look for the stupid photos I have written 1, 310, 000+ Words as of 21st May 2018 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/ it can translate just click on square in top right corner ******** List of my 15 Books, written by me, Michael Casey The fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England 1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 2.Shoplife 3.Essays and Plays 4.Blogs 2011 5.300 and Not OUT 6.Shorts 2013 7.More Shorts 2014 8.Quick Stories 9.Still Alive 2015 10.Undiscovered Words 2016 11.Still Smiling 2017 12.Altogether Now 13.New Horizons 14.14 Up 15.15 Down my sites are these:- The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, Michael Casey from Birmingham England, michaelgcasey cartoons made with words https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com I'm 80, 000 words into Sweet 16 which will be my next book, ONLY 20, 000 MORE AND i'LL PUT IT ON Amazon
Favourite FilmsIts a Wonderful Life, RED & Red2, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek films, The Quiet Man, and good Thrillers, Link is to 1950s Don Camillo film in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLf6VQyJJkE
Favourite MusicJMJarre, Annie Lennox, BarryWhite, Celine, Clapton. I used to go to live music in a bar for years, so I know a good band when i hear one.
Favourite BooksDon Camillo, The Book Thief, The Daily Telegraph and most online newspapers,Even the Guardian. Amazon has my books if you hack through the jungle





No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...