Friday 25 May 2018

lazy day

as I was up in the middle of the night, no new story today.
I hope you liked Revolution and had a listen to Old People's Home on my www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com account

map below shows readership this past day. Obviously I'd like the WHOLE world to turn green simultaneously, So ring a friend a lets greenify the world. It will mean you are all "suffering" together.
Sadly readers online never buys books, as the internet is free. The question is, if you bumped into me in the street would you buy me a drink? So if the answer is yes why not buy a book? Altogether now is great value https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC  and yes Amazon does work as I tested it out, my daughter has Altogether Now on her Kindle, so why not copy her?

other than that celebrate 25th May would have been Padre Pio's Birthday, and HE did save my dad's life, which led to me gaining a wife......

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...