Monday 14 May 2018

Time for bed its gone Midnight

well thanks for being my readers this week, I'll try and sleep tonight, last night was a pain

night. Then in the am. I'll dream up another story for you all.

you are allowed to look at my wordpress site too, who knows what you will stumble over.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and on Amazon you can sample a lot of my stuff before buying it.

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

1,307,000 words or so now  or 3700 pages if you see my container file.

I still get this random cursor on my screen so I imagine it's Barron Trump or Kim from

Korea  trying to get a free read of my stuff. Whatever it is it feeds my imagination and that

my friends is the most important thing in any life, imagination.

Though a life without pain would be great for millions all over the world.

just remember don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, this is me 17 years ago...




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...