Thursday 24 May 2018

Totals


This is me, Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham the one in England 25th May 2018


GenderMALE
IndustryArts
OccupationHumour Writer of 1,310,000+ Words spread over 30 years like butter, ok I’m just a BAD housewife really, who writes while the breadwinner and kids are at work and school
LocationBirmingham in England, https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC,United Kingdom
LinksAudio ClipWishlist
IntroductionI’m from Birmingham England, Don’t confuse me with anybody with SAME name. Look for the silly photos I add to my posts. Surreal is my favourite word too. I did get 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks just by word of mouth for a Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker on my site. I have readers in 26 different countries.
InterestsWriting, watching films on tv with my girls. I’m from Birmingham England, Don’t confuse me with the Monk, or anybody else, I’m from Birmingham England, just look for the stupid photos I have written 1, 310, 000+ Words as of 21st May 2018 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/ it can translate just click on square in top right corner ******** List of my 15 Books, written by me, Michael Casey The fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England 1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 2.Shoplife 3.Essays and Plays 4.Blogs 2011 5.300 and Not OUT 6.Shorts 2013 7.More Shorts 2014 8.Quick Stories 9.Still Alive 2015 10.Undiscovered Words 2016 11.Still Smiling 2017 12.Altogether Now 13.New Horizons 14.14 Up 15.15 Down my sites are these:- The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, Michael Casey from Birmingham England, michaelgcasey cartoons made with words https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com I’m 80, 000 words into Sweet 16 which will be my next book, ONLY 20, 000 MORE AND i’LL PUT IT ON Amazon
Favourite FilmsIts a Wonderful Life, RED & Red2, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek films, The Quiet Man, and good Thrillers, Link is to 1950s Don Camillo film in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLf6VQyJJkE
Favourite MusicJMJarre, Annie Lennox, BarryWhite, Celine, Clapton. I used to go to live music in a bar for years, so I know a good band when i hear one.
Favourite BooksDon Camillo, The Book Thief, The Daily Telegraph and most online newspapers,Even the Guardian. Amazon has my books if you hack through the jungle
All (1812)Draft (1804)Published (8) on Blogger
If you are wondering just how many pieces I have written then as you can see its 1812 with just 8 on view tonight.1812 as in the Overture includes any reposts I’ve done over the years.Don’t forget I have also written a 600+ page comedy drama novelThe Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker which has many many stories in it. And there are my plays too. All together 1,310,000 Words or soMaybe 4000 pages if piled high.
So thank you all  for reading my stuff, it was nice to see Russia reading my comedy about Lech, Boris and Gregorgi  as I said it would be a great cartoon.My Arthritis came out to play so I’ll write a new story in the morning. You can HEAR me read 50 or so stories here:-     http://www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com   and there are a couple of short videos on my Amazon page here:-https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC
and maybe one day you’ll all start to buy a book, as this worker earns his pay.


this monk is Padre Pio, google Padre Pio and Me.....

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...