Tuesday 29 May 2018

nite nite pain clinic in am

nite nite pain clinic in am

I'll see the pain clinic people in the morning, let's see what they say....

at least I fixed the toilet today

glad to see Thailand joined the fold today

what is their first impression of my writing if  they read about toilet fixing

things can only get better

my sister had friends over at her house so we had the left over drinks and cake

see sisters are really great, have one and you'll never starve

my sister's name is Marie Antoinette by the way

the pain monster has come out to play this evening, its such a random thing

I used to be as strong as an Ox, now I just smell like one

But as my mother used to say God is Good

so goodnight all wherever you are.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...