Monday 5 February 2018

Old People's home click link to hear me read it to you

http://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/blog/2018/02/old-peoples-home.html


Old People's home

click link to Hear me read my story.
This is a sneak preview of Tears for a Butcher Chapter 2  Old People's Home

When I recorded this I was thinking of my own dad, so hence its emotional.

The Story Old People's Home will be very funny,especially when I finally write it all up.
It remains my copyright. 

If you like this then you should like The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker my 600 page comedy drama, Tears for a Butcher will be the sequel if ever I get time to finish it. If I could borrow a Legal Secretary I could do it in 3 months.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

I have now produced 15 books and 1,250,000 Words.

Enjoy.

Michael Casey 05/Feb/2018



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...