Thursday 22 February 2018

Hello to Portugal too

Hello to Portugal too

Portugal seems to be a constant in my readership. Is it where the data line lands after crossing the ocean? I don't know. I can do a bit of Spanish but to my ears Portuguese sounds like drunken Spanish.
So if I have a drink maybe I can then speak my thanks to my readers in Portugal.

Though you could just be Ex-pats, whoever you are thank you.

I do want to get my words on RADIO worldwide, so have a word with any contacts you have.

Hasta La Vista desde la boca de un borracho Miguelitto



No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...