Saturday 3 February 2018

Gay Dad and other expressions

Gay Dad and other expressions will be something I write in the morning, I'm off to bed now.

For  Lech, Boris and Gregorgi a Gay Dad is a dad who knows so much about fashion.

So I am Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham the one in England

and I am a Gay Dad, BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT FASHION, as I have a very beautiful Shanghai wife who stops traffic because she is such a beauty after 20 years with her I know a lot about fashion.

I was wondering would some of you think I am just a weak gay guy, well it should not matter at all if I were gay, weak or not.  Do I buy you all a drink when we are all dressed in women's clothing, suspenders and a bra after we have finished cutting down trees, you do know the Lumberjack Song by Monty Python after all.

So that's the first expression I will teach you. But if Lech or Boris and Gregorgi are gay it does not matter, its as un-important as the colour of my eyes. Which are beautiful, especially when Lech and Boris and Gregorgi do my makeup, because I can reveal the Trio are all in fact Gay Dads too. They have 17 children between them, and no tv set, hence all the children. And 13 of their children are girls, so Lec and Boris and Gregorgi know everything there is to know about eye makeup and rouge and Fashion.

So as Lec and Boris and Gregorgi put their broods to bed I will sing the Lumberjack Song from Monty Python, its under the Martial Arts for Toddlers by  Putin book and the Bible. Being a Gay Dad also means you teach your children Right from Wrong, and how to defend yourself from Anybody.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...