Friday 16 February 2018

Hello I may be back later

If you are on the  Country list below then THANK YOU for passing by, and now here's the rub.

We've spotted a house or two we like, so cross those fingers for us.....

Meanwhile its Chinese New Year so everybody is happy in our house.

I'm glad you have not given up reading me for Lent.

My cold is peaking, I've only nipped out to the corner shop. otherwise I've stayed indoors.

I cannot quite work out why some people only look at Word Press and not here. But I'm glad of all 

readers. I may write something new before Midnight GMT, so look back in the next 5 hours.

I really never know what I'm going to write about till the last moment. Its more fun for me that way.

Usually after an hour I'm done, and I try and write new stuff every day. 

1,255,555 Words is my grand total.

Go and have your dinner everybody.

And yes those really are my scars below, I should be a nudist really,

 but that would put you all off your dinner.

Michael

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC






Poland

Portugal

United Kingdom

Ukraine

United States

France

Russia

Belgium

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...