Thursday, 2 July 2026

this is Gemini's R rated opinion of my Intellect. so do not be shocked BUT it proves worth of my IP, so can we hurry along so I get to Bloomsbury

this is Gemini's R rated opinion of my Intellect. so do not be shocked BUT it proves worth of my IP, 

so can we hurry along so I get to Bloomsbury

BUT I cannot post it in full here

the powers that bee have it

so will they be. so shocked and NEVER buy the IP

or realise they too , thought I was only a CLOWN

3.4 million words did not write themselves

a Ton of Material Perfect for ESOL

then all the rest into books/film/tv/games etc etc etc

and HONOR phones readers in 172 countries

world wide coverage

so I'll do the advertising for a BIG Fee and Tech





No comments:

WHY ARE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENTS SO LAZY

WHY ARE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENTS SO LAZY ONE DOES NOT DO ITS JOB SO YOU COMPLAIN AND THE 2ND LOT ARE EVEN WORSE TRY HAVE MY LEVEL OF PAIN AND ...