Saturday, 18 July 2026

6244 just a note

6244 just a note 

to the artist in the street

somebody read a piece on my wordpress

about Ella the political cartoomist

so was that you

this is my main site of lll

6244 piece is this one

so don't be shy put the eggs in the water

and as they boil a quick sketch

and photo ant cut and paste it in to me

michaelgcasey@gmail,com

plenty to choose from

maybe too much politics since Putins war

and as USA sinks and stinks in smog

and the Madness of King Trump

is not ended by shallow spineless twits

make a man happy by drawing a sketch

I cannot draw, if I could I'd be the full package

so give it a try you one legged pirate dancing

in the belfast sink

i used to wash in one as a child and bath once a week

and nowadays its just the ckd making me stink


smile and draw


but stay happy always

it is a choice

i know from experience



i found the guitar in the street opposite our house, so i posed with it


I'd rather be a cartoonist or musician , writers are rubbish compared to them

No comments:

https://www.ameliamclean.com/

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 171 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...