Monday, 27 July 2026

FOX NEWS .COM somebody referred Me from Them, was it a Glacier Mint?

FOX NEWS .COM somebody referred Me from Them,  was it a Glacier Mint?

I'm confused

Was it an over eager puppy dog, like presenter

all bounce and sniff in a too tight suit

shouting over each other

in a too bright set, and teeth uou could spot  3 miles away

so over brigtened or FALSE but perfect

I have no idea

Did Pope Paddington say 

I may be a pain in the backside

but

tinnitus,arthitis,quadruple heart bypass, with hurting hernia, CKD stage 4 and sciatica

and being a Benny Hill with a PhD intellect

DOES COLOUR HIS VIEWS

as does having half Shanghai daughters

so try writing your own 3.4 million words

and stop stealing them and pay me the money

and it's worth a ton of money

which I have already prespent

but it would be my money

so no interviews ever FOX

read my WORDS

and speak the Queens English

not soundbites for morons

or lies for the stupid.

FOXY people

MIDAS TOUCH NETWORK ROCKS

michael and his poe, he pours on GOP lies

cheerio





No comments:

FOX NEWS .COM somebody referred Me from Them, was it a Glacier Mint?

FOX NEWS .COM somebody referred Me from Them,  was it a Glacier Mint? I'm confused Was it an over eager puppy dog, like presenter all bo...