Thursday, 30 July 2026

Princess Aiko of JAPAN my cat Totoro says HELLO

Princess Aiko of JAPAN my cat Totoro says HELLO

and why do I have a cat anyway

cos my daughters around your age wanted a pet

So I said a dog if I die and a cat for a heart. attack

And God must have been listening

Cos no sooner had I said those words

My arthitis pains were masking

I went into hospital and they decided

to give me a triple heart bypass immediately

ONLY

6 months later I was told it was a QUADRUPLE

so be careful what you promise

Cos God is listening to everything

Maybe he has a Sony device or something

SO

Princess Aiko, the clever dick of your family

On this Golden Tongue saints day

I just checked it out

so on this Golden Tongue saints day

YOU

could help your one true love

JAPAN

and get them to buy my IP

cos I have 1000s of stories

and Brazil is nuts for me anyway

Then

Japan can do more business in English

The Lingo of all Business

THEN they will be HAPPIER

In future , because a Princess darer

Kiss the Frog

No not a Frenchman

NO an ugly Duckling 

called

Michael Casey

the fat silver haired writer in shades usuallly

from Birmingham England

and a real SOB

but you knew that already

SOB,  Son Of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

and I am NEVER a Brummie, I just live here

or just over the line

so I hope you are smiling

and I don't acknowledge ANY lines

Because my words are in 172 Countries already

I just want to get off this hill which is killing me

And by Flogginng my Words to Japan

YOU get to laugh and learn English

instead of being battered to death

by boring Grammar books

So Aiko, come dance with me

In a Belfast sink maybe

which is where as a child we used to wash

and a bath on Sundays

So yes I stink, its CKD Stage 4 you know

amongst my many diseases

BUT I can still tell a story Better 

Than anybody

So Buy my IP

I'm not asking you to marry me

My mother had 300 pounds and my dad nothing

He gave her 6 kids

what a bargain

As is my IP, Aiko Princess of Japan

Help Japan your eternal Husband

to speak English, passionately 

Thank you, see you at the Bingo on Friday




No comments:

Princess Aiko of JAPAN my cat Totoro says HELLO

Princess Aiko of JAPAN my cat Totoro says HELLO and why do I have a cat anyway cos my daughters around your age wanted a pet So I said a dog...