Sunday, 26 July 2026

13800 daily blogger viewers before I go to bed

13800 daily blogger viewers before I go to bed

I've planned everything out

my future, where I will live and the dogs I'll have

and maybe a housekeeper

and that could be a gay man, as gay people are very tidy

a kind of Alfred , and I am of course. FATMAN

the money from he IP is spent already to the penny

or donated away

so have a good night

and maybe I'll suddenly disappear off the HILL

just before it kills me

or before  child is killed on the road outside

because of COUNCIL LAZINESS

the world needs love and happiness

I hope to get back to writing or recording about that 

from my new place, if you finally deliver

CRazy  Rich Asians is it one of you


I  hate posed pretentious photos too




No comments:

13800 daily blogger viewers before I go to bed

13800 daily blogger viewers before I go to bed I've planned everything out my future, where I will live and the dogs I'll have and m...