Tuesday, 21 July 2026

I had a look at Instagram but I won't use it, WORDS are king

I had a look at Instagram but I won't use it, WORDS are king

Wes Streeting at Defence a MISTAKE

NEW tech for defence LASERS is the KEY

Ukraine has taught us that

old hardware stuff is obsolete

new chancellor is better

WAR BONDS. my backside

nobody will buy

New fast and light tech is the answer

COMMON SENSE not old class war, and  PRAGMATISM

heat pumps are  not effective in UK climate

ask any heating engineer

equality is gas and electric  was a CON

so we all paid more

Glad my 2 Thai doctors checked in

Spotted a few downloads

Hope I didn't left of field you totally

MY STUFF is a great esol resourse

so when the IP is bought

200 lessons already TURN key

which is enough to teach english

BUT all 3.4.million words can be converted into my own AUDIO

that's what makes it valuable

AND if we make a short film, comedy style

of how a Boutique ESOL Language school would work

YOU make money on the film

which is ALSO an advert for the Franchise

we could also do it on trial for 3 months to prove it

to the serious people who think ESOL should be a Prison Sentence

IT IS NOT AND SHOULF NEVER BE

27 years living a SHANGHAI life

and Esol Teaching Experience

Excellent , Excellent , Exemplorary

was MY GRADE

better than any qualified teacher


so listen to EXPERIENCE

the only teacher that counts


so that's all for today

my tinnitus been a pain again today

Only a Saint would want to waste their life on me

But a new life, and 8 sons all called Frassati as Middle name

would be nice, if only Frassati didn't push me off a mountain first

God is Good, so I live in hope

though I'l probably be struck by ligntning

Or that Crazy Rich Asian turns up

Help of god and 2 policemen works

Today I was asking help from 2 CEOs

and I met 2 doctors, with dogs in masks

so God does have a sense of humour


my best hacca look


from my.  front garden, i cut a stem from an old bunch of flowers. my daughter had got

and planed it, and this year we will have 4 red roses

No comments:

Final nail in the coffin

wordpress does not add up totals correctly BUT LOOK 21/07/2026 ~ michaelgcasey ~ Edit "wordpress does not add up totals correctly BUT...