Monday, 27 July 2026

BIG TIP

BIG TIP

3 times repeat method works

do 15 mins a day but every single day

I did my Spanish in 1975

In 1999 i had my Barcelona misadventure

By studying 15 mins a day I brushed up my Spanish

Prior to my trip

NOW

July 2026 

over 50 years on

yes I know I look so dashing

I'm 20 in my head, so beware...

I still know my Spanish and can annoy stray Spanish speakers

though 27 years of hearing Shanghai daily 

So I think I know. a lot about ESOL

so buy the IP and let me live happily ever after

with a 27 years old PhD , maybe doctor from a war zone

or a Kpop star

God hasn't sent her to me yet



No comments:

BIG TIP

BIG TIP 3 times repeat method works do 15 mins a day but every single day I did my Spanish in 1975 In 1999 i had my Barcelona misadventure B...