Tuesday, 21 July 2026

my lazy future

my lazy future

well after the IP is sorted

and the partner does all the running around

i invest the harvest, and I have a plan

and the charity gets 1st bite of the cherry

cos I keep my promises

THEN

I have a nice house OFF the Hill

and one in Bloomsbury London near our pigs

so I can go to theatre constantly

even the Globe

Daily

i sit here and recite into my microphone

and upload to the new company Server

and  more stuff is hurled at the world

in 30 mins I can create 4 times as much stuff

than by typing

and the arthritis and the tinnitus is side stepped 

So

that's my future

If the 172 countries

the 3.4 million words

6200 pieces on Blogger

Translations galore 

210,000 plus downloads

Wordpress cannot keep track

and has lost a lot

because of its systems

so with all that

and Shoplife a hit play from 1989 accepted

and all the short stories

and the full length book

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

by Michael Casey 

the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham ENGLAND

still alive and not a dead Dublin guy of exact same name

THOUGH

my brother was at Downing Cambridge

where the dead Dublin guy got a PhD


Me I have none of  that Paper

but I am a CARD

and card is stronger than paper

and after 57 years in love with words

I know I'm worth a PhD

a PhD intellect with a Sancho Panza ethos

a Gorilla with a Rosary 

or a Benny Hill, but with a PhD

so Beware!



No comments:

WASHINGTONIAN magazine give me a COLUME of 12 inches please

1 of 190 Fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham ENGLAND Michael Casey < michaelgcasey@gmail.com > 17:21 (3 minutes ago) ...