Andy don’t burn your Ham

Andy don’t burn your Ham

its bleeding OBVIOUS for DECADES not everybody wants or need a DEGREE

I’ll be honest . I am as good as anybody with a PhD

so I don’t need a piece of paper to prove I spent 6 years in a BAR

read my words you fools who call yourselves the ELITE

Did you ever sweat

3.4 million words did not write themselves

and the rest you should know already

Intelligence is Speed of Thought

Not the piece of paper

I am a CARD

and card is stronger than any paper

and if you read well for 20 years and LISTEN

before you eve pick up a pen

It’s bleeding OBVIOUS

So Andy no more boasting and focus groups

Some things are Bleeding OBVIOUS

Trades People should get free grants too

and Tax breaks

Instead of filling the county up with what

A degree on the Checkout at Iceland

That is not Education Education Education

ITS BLEEDING STUPIDITY

and spending Billions on a Giant Railway Set

so you save 30 mins, is total stupidy

Think small, and help the little man

Local buses and roads and rail

ALL could have been fixed by NOW

Instead of all the SACRED COWS

and Enquiries galore

Just feed paper mountains and Lawyers

so COMMON SENSE

WHERE HAS COMMON SENSE GONE

and Farage and his ILK are a waste of TIME

JUST MOANING

So vote for a bucket and kill off the noisy people

And what has TRUMP or any YANK got to do with

OUR, Own country

NO Political Donations of ANY SORT from FOREIGNERS

SIMPLE CLEAR RULES

Use the Head and Shoulders Rule

If no specs on his shoulder

he is just full of angel dust

And we all know who I mean

and If I ever have a son, a real tough guy, not a poser

Leave