FAKE NHS ROBBERS???
3 people in light grey transit/people to work bus
one big black stocky guy
second big black girl
third big white girl with glasses
I asked what was up as they SWARMED neighbour
and appeared to look in letter box
black guy made a phone call
i shouted i could make a fake id in 5 mins
( print room experience)
they went back to their van twice maybe
finally a truculant black guy touched door, annoyed
they drove off
SO WHAT WAS HAPPENING
they did speak to next door neigbour
TO ME VERY SUSPICIOUS
I was security trained by TAZ SEDIQUEE
back in my Crown Plaza NEC days 2002 to 2005
SO BLATANT THIEVES
OR MARKED FOR THEFT
or some dispute
NHS MY BACKSIDE
something stinks
and nobody wants CRIME LIKE THAT IN OUR STREET
I won't speculate
I know my readers all over the Spectrum will not be happy bunnies
NHS don't swarm, and NHS my backside
so that's my civic duty
I did do and check up on my neighbour
after they had driven away, too suspicious for words
I grew up on the Dudley Rd
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey
has true comic stories in it.
BUT tonight about 7.30 friday 24th July
was NO COMEDY
so be careful out there
No comments:
Post a Comment