Saturday 6 May 2023

Well I went back to bed after a couple of hours up

Well I went back to bed after a couple of hours up

AS my Tinnitus was horrendous so I got up for a few hours

Then went back to bed as I needed more sleep

Then when I have enough sleep I finally get up again

Jigsaw of a day that's my Tinnitus reality

I've missed The Royal stuff

But I will watch the music concert later

Far more important is will Trump be convicted

AS he could still be President 

And God help us, if that happened

So I'm praying he does not

Would he offer Florida or Alaska or California to an INVADER

But he'd carve up Ukraine willing, as Trump is insane

and as Ronald Reagan said that would be a calamity 

go study History for context

Now the Germans have been reading the Translation

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 

while I've been sleeping

As Burma too has been having a look too

and A Hindi translation of the book

has been downloaded too

Maybe Ricki and his wife and family

are having a read

to cheer themselves up after the Council Voting

40 languages and more are on my Wordpress

My other 19 books are short stories

As a book is a year of your life

And with all the Pain and Tinnitus ...

So that's why I dream of a speed typist

only then would I write or dictate 

Tears for a Butcher a 600 page sequel

And we'd go on to have 4 kids

4 sons maybe

Mathew Mark Luke and John

I am a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

after all

I am 5th or 6 children after all, so if I copied my dad

BUT

it's always up to the woman the amount of children and how to name them

what use are men for anyway

Discuss

With that I have to slap on the hemp pain killer on my left shoulder

before I start to cry with pain

and 10 years of pain killers is not much fun

so let me dream of my speed typist

she could slap me a lot

with pain killer

though I look like a gorilla


still need to shave and have a haircut

its as quiet as a grave today, are people watching Charles on tv, all day ?



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...