Monday 8 May 2023

Dr CHA. Kdrama

Dr CHA. Kdrama

very funny

high end Carry On film maybe

Really enjoying it

All you Medics out there

DO WATCH IT

I watch in Korean with English Sub Titles

I have an ENT soon

Hope they can help with my Tinnitus

It's horrendous, does not stop

High intensity all day for the past few days

Tinnitus can  actually hurt your ears as well

AS the din within is horrible

Prevents sleep too

The 3 hours usually to calm down again

So take it from me

Be nice to Tinnitus sufferers like me

And Tones can set it off too

It is ever worse than the chronic shoulder pain I have

10 years of Pains too

which no doubt probably don't help my Kidneys

I have a Kidney test again soon too

I'm in the Danger Zone

I don't want an attachment in my arm

nor 3 nights a week being filtered

Trying to avoid that like the Plague

Some say I shouldn't Bitch

My reply, you walk in my shoes for a day

You'd be so glad the day ended

Quality of Life matters not Quantity

People seem to have forgotten that

and they Bitch and say she was only 93

3 score and 10 used to be what the Bible said

70

So they spend 10 years exercising to gain 10 more years

Enjoy your life and  accept when the  grim reaper comes

and like me, be happy with the little things you can still do

which reminds me of my speed typist

and Mathew Mark Luke and John could be my sequels

well maybe only in  Kdramas




and yes I gave myself a haircut and the cat lay down and said what about me


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...