Friday 12 May 2023

Tinnitus screaming and my head hurting so I share the pain with you

Tinnitus screaming and my head hurting so I share the pain with you

Somebody was downloading all the Translations last night

So all of you will really be suffering too

reading my rubbish

Anyway before I go back to bed

AI will ruin the world

OR in my dads words, and he's dead 20 years,

SO maybe 40 years ago

MY dad said Automation will ruin the WOrld

And he was right

AI will take over

Then if you have Robot soldiers

Will they put us down

It will stop Global Warming

My Uncle Willie

was a Ploughman and dad was a Blacksmith

SO the Ploughman was replaced by a Tractor

and then less work for a Blacksmith

So dad sweated in a steel works for 40 years

The Paracetamol is not working by the way

So I may suddenly stop or fall over

No pretence

This is my Life

None of you would want it

So now you know why I write humour

Its a pill to relieve the pain

ok I will stop now

So say a pray this Quing Ming Day

for all who may need it



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...