Wednesday 24 May 2023

Hello Russia glad to see you are all Praying for PUTIN to go, put him on a flight to The Hague his Prison Cell is Waiting

Hello Russia glad to see you are all Praying for PUTIN to go, 

put him on a flight to The Hague his Prison Cell is Waiting

I hope the FSB does not throw you out a Window

The Lech Boris and Gregori stories are

ALL ABOUT LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR

Not Killing Him

We had the Police size Dog visit

and leave a Giant Pooh on the Lawn

My big daughter is home now

Bio Chem Finals done

and a very big dog has left home

a toy one to live over the road

So next, tomorrow the last exam

for my smaller one doing Anthropology

Then she'll be back in a week or two

Family United again

As my mum would day

The family that Prays (together) stays together

Though our neighbours may think

We are going to the DOGS

WOOF

I need to stop now

The wind is causing my head to scream

No I have not farted

The atmosphere affects my TINNITUS

and Watch The Asterix film , so funny











yes that's my weight

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...