Friday 5 May 2023

Message to. Moscow 5th May 2023




I'm just a boring person, who had Faith poured into me from the nipple and maybe my mother left it with me when she died 27 years ago 12th May 1996

And now with Putin's insane War, I realize Fatima is here, and only the Rosary will save us. BUT all of us of Every Faith have to join together in Prayer cos EVIL must be stopped JUST as Hitler was. Good Muslims must join in prayer because Putin helped Destroy Syria too, and stirs the pot of EVIL, everywhere his Mercenaries go. Its just plain EVIL and must be stopped. 200,000 Russian boys dead, just for Putin's Vanity.

 





 
 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...