Monday 22 May 2023

If you are new to me

If you are new to me

Tinnitus hammering my head

Celine on the computer singing to me

Cat has been out for a stretch on neighbour's roof

Had a nibble then mounted the stairs and is hiding under a bed

I'm fighting the pain, and I've slapped on the Hemp cream on my left shoulder

Bullet points, because the pain and noise makes it too hard to concentrate

There is a ton of stuff, 4300 pieces here, half are proper stories

So have a read and tell all your fiends

Maybe a miracle will happen and somebody will pay me

Amazon is the place to do that

But readers in 162 places just like the free reads

Or to annoy me with indecent proposals

MORONS

And I'm in ENGLAND

So tat from USA or anywhere else is NEVER wanted

And if you wonder why the "holy" slant as far as Ukraine goes

I'm far from Holy but EVIL has walked the land with Putin's WAR

But Love of Money all around has washed away all lines in the sand

So all Believers Join together and help end it through Prayer

I still need a scribe and a sketcher

But the chances of that happening are zero

But God does accept challenges

And I look into the mirror, and know just how many I offer

 I need to lie down and not rub pain killer all over the furniture

And yes that's the end from me for today

My daughter's Finals Day, and my smaller daughter's exam day too

And with all the pain I have, I sometimes think its my final day too

and no, I'm not exaggerating

SMILE


when all 3 of us were younger and smaller



see, I annoy the whole world, where there is electricity


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...