Tuesday 23 May 2023

Leave Behind Your Ignorance

Leave Behind Your Ignorance

my big daughter is packing up 

and coming home from University

Bsc in Bio-Chemisty was why she was there

So I told her to leave a note on the notice board

LEAVE BEHIND YOUR IGNORANCE

it should say, with a photo of my fat backside below it

She did her Finals yesterday

AS marathon of an exam 4 hours maybe

If you have a look you will see what I write about Universities

And then there is the the Lech Boris and Gregorgi Check it Out

story

But  the Caseys reach for the Stars remember this

it all started here below

and Grannie loving us, and Grandpa working in Hells fire





Love your kids and they can do ANYTHING


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...