Tuesday 2 May 2023

2nd May 2023


I've put this image on my Wordpress for the Month of May 2023

not because I am holy, but because Putin's madness will fail this month

but will he try to nuke us all on the way out?

That's why all faiths need to pray


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

Translations Galore over there in maybe 40 languages

or if you want my Original English

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

to give pennies to the Writer, me


My small daughter had her online French exam a few minutes ago

she has to go back to University to finish her exams

Social Anthropology is her main subject by the way

Meanwhile my big daughter is doing her Finals this month

BioChemistry

the only biochem I do is down the toilet

What more news

The Russians were having a big read of me, so maybe I can influence somebody

To Remove PUTIN

I send a daily email to Moscow and their Embassy here

reminding them what LOVE is

maybe I can influence enough people

So they take to the streets and remove PUTIN

200,000 Russian boys DEAD

Russian navy asked to join

To swim in a sea of blood in Ukraine

$1,000,000,000,000 USD WASTED

a Trillion DOLLARS WASTED

and for what?

How many hospitals, schools, and fixed roads, and raised Pensions etc

How much real good could have been done in RUSSIA

Instead of a SEA of BLOOD and a Generation of Russians LOST

all for Putin's Vanity in Ukraine

So Just STOP Putin

Insanity has to be STOPPED not Paraded in Red Square

and by the way that's been cancelled

just cancel Putin

and finally

I write comedy/humour for years and years since 1987

BUT I want to resume it

Instead of writing about death

But Tinnitus and Chronic pain prevent this

as does sadness which breaks mine and every heart

I want to return to writing happy things again

A year of Putin darkness is enough

So let's hope he just disappears

in a flash, like an exploding FART

then we can clear the AIRwaves of him







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...