Wednesday 31 May 2023

Singapore you have been MICHAELED, have an imaginary cigarette, real ones are horrid, and think of Birmingham

Singapore you have been MICHAELED, have an imaginary cigarette, 

real ones are horrid, and think of Birmingham

I think you may be  the church I stumbled over in Tinnitus time

or you could be the nice BBC Lady who's on TV late at night

Or a girl in a noodle bar, dreaming of typing for me

you have my email so say hello

though now I'll get fakers 

like one on my whatsapp today

EVERYTHING IS FAKE and

I only USE email

so anything is BLOCKED

I even got Bitcoin RUBBISH to my phone

AND IT IS RUBBISH all you 3rd world countries

DO NOT SEND ADVERT FOR RUBBISH

So anyway my Tinnitus has just triggered again

and it the bane of my life

So Singapore girl, was that a song title?

Thanks for reading me

If you send an email I'll send book and a silly photo

in return

And you mum will cancel your wifi and steal your phone

even though you are a 25 year old teacher of Maths

Thats all, It's Kdrama time

and Tomorrow it is JUNE

so I"ve changed the Gorilla with Rosary Beads picture on my Wordpress

So pray for my Health, which is rubbish

My my imagination is great

Its all in the imagination after all

Your mother is Blushing now






No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...