Thursday 4 May 2023

Black Patch and Black Country

Black Patch and Black Country

if you are an ignorant Korean American Influencer

Ask them

They are all over Tic TOK here in UK

classed as STUPID

for their lazy comments

Hence my piece yesterday

Black Country is the INDUSTRIAL ZONE

caused by SMOKE

Black Patch is an area too, within the Black Country

I'm just a few miles from it

Now will she attack me, not that she'll see this

LISTEN TO BBC RADIO 4 or World Service

as I did for 20 years before I started to write

And it might illuminate the darkness in the Mind

and my kids are 1/2 Shanghai and I hear foreign languages constantly

And my small daughter doing Anthropology says she's almost Trilingual

Because I watch Korean Kdramas Constantly in Korean with subtitles

For the REAL thing is not Coca Cola not some dubbed American accent

on everything

Cultural Exception as the French call it

So I hope your brain is switched on now

Constantly Investigate

Don't just eat what's put on your plate

get chips from a chippy, whatever nationality it is

Though going for an Indian or having a Chinese

has overtaken chips so I'm told

As people have a quick fag after a pint or three down the pub

Will the Korean American girl be horrified by that sentence

Though I'm a non smoker



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...