Tuesday 30 May 2023

DR CHA 10/10 I view all of it as COMEDY

DR CHA 10/10

so funny, have been really enjoying it

when Tinnitus has not been too bad

My Tinnitus is affected by

WIND/ air pressure

Noise, certain tones trigger it

Cold Weather, trigger. it too

Spicy food as heat in head goes to ears

so I'm doing all the work

while ENT have no clue

but I'll talk to somebody and see IF they DO

takes up to 3 hours for it to calm down

when I get up in morning

then it can spurt again

so I have to hide in bed for safety

So now you know

and yes PUTIN you can have it

you might fall from a window

as all your opposition does



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...