Tuesday 24 December 2019

Merry Xmas everybody

Merry Xmas everybody, it's Christmas Eve now
and from Columbia to Poland you are reading my  stuff
in 5 different languages
see I like to make you all suffer
I emailed a few people while I was in my Tinnitus time last night
If I can't sleep, I may as well annoy a few  people
That's why you get emails, from my phone
Now you know
Today the pain monster is attacking me
I'm not just a gorgeous hunk with women dropping like flies
ok, it's the smell, I really should change my socks
at least once a month, instead of once a quarter
it looks like a sunny spring day outside
so it does not feel like Xmas at all
by the way the X in Xmas represents Christ &/or his cross, hence Christmas= xmas
just in case you are a Xmas snob
and for all the right wing evangelicals reading this
ok, they would never read me.
anyway Christ was a strong dark skinned man
somebody you'd fear would mug you
working with Joseph he'd not have been
a lilly white thin specimen off a runway
more like the folks the other side of the wall
and like the Pope said Christians
do not build walls but brides
Consider that this Christmas or Xmas






No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...