Saturday 28 December 2019

The Table has been Put Back together Again

The table has been put back together again

were  words in my mind after I finally got to sleep after a bad Tinnitus night
and if Stevie Wonder is "reading" this then he may  smile, which is a private joke
for somebody also called Michael

this is me after a bit of sleep still with my 84 haircut.

HAIRCUT AND COAT 28TH DEC 2019BB
HAIRCUT AND COAT 28TH DEC 2019AA
Vietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには - CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015
Padre Pio and Me 2017  
I may write about "the table has been put back together again" later, assuming there's no good film on tv. I saw The Bishop's Wife from 1947 again last night, it is a classic, I suppose I am the old History Prof, will I get enough time to finish. In my case 27 books which is what my big daughter challenged me to write after my Op 5 years ago. I'm on book 19 now, but I've slowed down so that i live longer.
Michael Casey

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...