Thursday 5 December 2019

5th Dec 2019 news

5th Dec 2019 news
well yesterday I had a migraine I suppose , induced by my shoulder/ neck pain, it was like seeing stained glass window fragments in the corner of my vision. this went on for 20 mins I suppose.  It happened for the first time a few weeks ago. As you know I only take paracetamol because my kidneys cannot tolerate other stuff, GFR of 29 now. Apart from all my ailments that hobble me, I am such a catch, and look forward to having a Korean wife next, if I don’t die first.
You have to be positive, and look forward, yes moan, but then move on.
As for the BARRON and baron Trump item in the news
Just ignore everybody Barron, and make a few friends that’ll last you 80 years.
My local priest used to call me Sancho Panza, because I used always to tag along with my 6 feet 1 inch brother and I must have been half a foot smaller. We were 13 and 11 years old then. When I gave up sugar in my instant coffee I suddenly grew 2 inches between Christmases a decade later. My uncle Patrick said it when I hit my head on the cowshed door, see below.
REPORT THIS AD

Originally this is where my mum was born and raised for 12 years, a family of 9
mums house (2)
Cromane  Lower Killorglin County Kerry Eire.
(the house is no more now, but the stones form part of my Uncle Patrick’s grandson’s house)
anyway Barron, stay happy. Sadly you dad is in an occupation where you get negative feedback. So long as you and mum create an island of love for your immediately family, then nothing will ever beat you. You will flourish. I bet you can even beat Obama at hoops if ever he drops by.
REPORT THIS AD
REPORT THIS AD

Obviously I’ll never know if you ever stumble over this, not unless dad, namechecks me at a Press conference, and I’m a liberal with a small l, so he will never do that. I’m on the naughty list with Trudeau the Canadian guy.
Vietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015       
REPORT THIS AD


No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...