Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tinnitus tired

didn't sleep last night due to Tinnitus, then had  to get up early for a dental hospital visit

they Xrayed but did not do the extraction

I was so tired may have appeared Tipsy, though it was just lack of sleep

I maintain my happy exterior, then went to see my pharmacist

No no a guy in a dodgy car etc, a real one with a store

had a natter there, and corrupted his sales girl, telling her where to read my stories

so God help her, 2000 + stories to read if she reads them all

as for the pharmacist 31 years there in his own store

If ever I'm rich I'll get him a date with Trump playing golf

So Donald make a space in your diary for my Pharmacist

Had a nap when I got home


As I'd walked a couple of miles today up and down the longest hospital corridor

in Europe at Dudley Rd and to and from the house

Spotted 20 Chinese looking students being shown around the hospital

They were all very pretty, though thinking about it theu must be from the Philippines

So hello to them, it was me  saying hello in Chinese, so they must have thought who is

the fat silver haired guy.

I also discover that my pharmacist's son wants to be the new Jonathan Miller

so hello to him too, and his mince pieces.

that's all stay happy, they'll be more nonsese in the morning

I bet you'd rather stay in bed....



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...