Sunday 22 December 2019

India Yemen and Hungary amongst today's readers

India Yemen and Hungary amongst today's readers

so you continue to be a far flung crowd

Well the pain monster descended today after a bad night of Tinnitus
Now my elbow throbs, I factured it in 1985 when I was ice skating, yes really
a fracture is worse than a break I once heard.

We took the silly photos of me as a centre fold, then later on the lack of proper sleep and the pain monster arrived.

So be nice to those in chronic pain this Christmas
If you have your Health, then that's more than enough this Christmas
When I'm over tired my sense of humour is even more surreal, Jon the Hippy used to say, Michael drink some water, and he as right. I hope he is enjoying Parenthood nowadays.

I suppose I was spoilt as a child
But when my dad had his fatal heart attack, I repaid his love.
It was fatal heart attack but my brother brought him back and he spent 3 months, or 12 weeks in Dudley Rd hospital thereafter, dad can even remember the Doctors saying he'd be dead soon, and it was then he awoke and dad says the doctor dropped his cup of tea.
Read Padre Pio and Me for details, it's on the site, this was just 8 weeks after mum had died in the marriage bed next to dad. My brother, the same brother was unable to save her.

So this Christmas hold tight to those you love, you never know when you might lose them, this was in 1996, a few weeks after another brother had had a baby son, around the time of Dunblane massacre.


No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...