Thursday 19 December 2019

Hola Mexico reading me for a couple of days you must have a headache

Hola Mexico buenas dias, un gran embrazo a ustedes a toda la familia, es  mucho mas facil hablar que escribir, decidio hablar  sin Google, pues no es bueno. Hace 45 anos  despues de el examen de espagnol. Un dia puede ser nos encontrarnos y ali usted oyer mis palabras con vuestros orillas.

Ok sorry for the bad Spanish if I had record on this page I could record a message that would sound better. Speaking is easy writing is harder especially if you don't cheat with Google.

So thank you Mexico please tell all your friends and maybe I may finally be discovered. I still send random emails to people in the vain hope that I'll get discovered, a bit like getting a fur coat from the cloakroom instead of your plastic mac.

Cambodia is reading today as well so hello to them.

Please tell everybody to look on my Wordpress too, I have loaded up loads of Translations there.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

Vietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015


and yes I need a haircut, I washed my hair and it is standing up, I look like Einstein, but without the science



No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...