Wednesday 6 February 2019

Ivanka Trump Vacuum Cleaner



Ivanka Trump Vacuum Cleaner


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/05/ivanka-trump-lookalike-vacuuming-art-exhibit
when people cannot laugh at themselves that is  when  you know they are not worth your time.
me and the  bucket are on Still Alive 2015 after  I had my  Quadruple Heart Bypass
so that became the book title. 1st time I met my future wife she was vacuuming.
Are cleaners not worthy of the Trumps?
Without them their hotels could not function.
I spent 3 years doing 10 roles in a Hotel, it is hard work but fun

No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...