Friday 15 February 2019

I'm getting married in the morning

I'm getting married in the morning
or rather Saturday or tomorrow  will be when I may finish writing then story below.

I took  a walk today, its so much better in the sunshine, and had a serious conversation or two. I prefer to stay flippant, or ask little old ladies to push me up the hill if I sit on their shopping trolley. I continued to watch Star Trek Discovery, this really is  a gem. Go watch it for yourselves. I also like the Love story elements in the show, and comedy too, it feels just right. I'd give it awards even if it never gets one. Captain Pike really does look like a young Mitt Romney too.

Then tonight I discovered another show, so I'm happy enough, despite the pain monster coming out to play. Can you believe too that sometimes  the scars on my legs throb, 4 years after they harvested veins for my bypass. I've also got a lump the size of an egg in the middle of my chest which is normal after you have ops that open you up. It took 2 years for my chest hair to grow back after the shaving prior to op. So you wouldn't want to see me naked. Or are you one of my kinky readers?



The Wedding Dress Designer ©
By
Michael Casey

Now Spring is almost sprung in 2019, and long ago I wrote The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, what I am about to share is a piece from Tears for a Butcher, which will be the sequel, 30 years later. Though the full story may never be told, as I don’t have as much energy nowadays, quadruple heart bypass and arthritis does slow down the body. Though the spirit is willing. In the first book there are 4 builder brothers, two sets of twins, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John, the Gavin twins so to speak......

You'll all have to return late Saturday and I'll write the comic story for you

Stay Happy and Pray for your Priest, that's what they all say

Michael Casey
the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England 

(a man scarred  by life literally, pirate scars as my neighbour once said)


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...