Sunday 10 February 2019

Tears and other sad things

I had an idea to write something sad, but I had a lazy day today instead. After the walking yesterday I had to have a rest, up and down hills is not my forte these past 4 years. So yesterday the exercise, so today the pain.

I did think to write about Tears, I had a course to take, a direction to take, but I had a rest instead. Tomorrow I'll decide if I plot my course by Tears, or not at all.

So there you go.

There are many many stories to read here on this site, 10 years worth, so dive deep and find something while I go to bed. 2000 stories or so.

So I'm off to bed and thank you to my reader wherever you are, North, South, East or West.

I'm still waiting for Media attention for my Words, 

but I'll only find it in my dreams.

Michael Casey







No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...