Thursday 7 February 2019

hello Japan and South Korea

so welcome both to my site.
WE have friends in Osaka
and I nearly went to Korea to teach English 20 years ago
Instead Shanghai came to Birmingham
Anyway KPop and JPop bands hello to you.
I'm fatter than Psy from Gangham Style fame
you can hear my voice here
https://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/
12 hours worth about 200 stories
And yes Japan and Korea could create Apps  using my material
TO TEACH ENGLISH VIA COMEDY
Obviously I want paying for this
so do get in touch  (michaelgcasey@hotmail.com)
Or Holograms of me reading my stories
Now that would be fun
However as I'm so large, 120kilos maybe, yes really
You would need lots of Bandwidth for the Hologram.
I did get Excellent,Excellent and Exemplary for my teaching skills by the way
Not to mention the 17 books on Amazon
So get in touch
Or if you are a speed typist then come on over, as Mark Twain's sister sang




No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...