Saturday 23 February 2019

Guatemala & Argentina Hola amigos

Guatemala and Argentina are reading The Butcher The Baker and  The Undertaker in Spanish today so thank you all, but do tell all your friends on FaceBook and in church better still.
I'll write something new later on when the pain monster goes away. I hate being so weak these past 6 years, I used to be as strong as an Ox, now I just smell like one.

Best of all get your media to read it on the radio, and pay me too.

Hasta Luego.

Michael Casey

miguelito








No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...