Sunday 10 February 2019

Picking the Democratic Candidate for 2020

Picking  the Democratic Candidate for 2020

What do I know, and is it any of my business anyway?

Well Trump has screwed the world so it's everybody's business

Assuming Peckergate doesn't sink Trump

Which would be IRONIC and totally Just.

Then the Dems need a Candidate

Somebody who is Under 70

So Sorry Bernie and Warren

The Pocahontas Jibes  would sink Warren

Nobody cares about HISTORICAL for Launches, setting only the Press cares

Average Joe just wants Bread and Butter

Or Bread and Circuses as the Romans used to say

You need a Streetfighter to beat Trump's Conceit

So Sadly it'll be a Man

A Lady against him just does not work

And a Lady just for the sake of having a Lady is never right

The Best  Candidate of all is the one you must have

And I imagine the VP will be a Lady

Yes 2 Ladies against Trump would be great

But realistically it will never happen

Everybody over analises everything

So my gut says Cory Booker with Kamala Harris

Then Trump will say Cory is Gay, expect the obvious taunt

Then Trump will play his race card, he wouldn't want 2  non whites

in the White House

If you get an egotist Billionaire 3rd party

Trump  will win via Electoral College again

So that's my opinion from over here in Birmingham England

Put 100dollars on the Election today

and if I'm right then you'll make money

President Cory Booker and VP Kamala Harris

and just to encourage you I knew FRANCIS would be

the name of the next Pope, but I never bet on it

By the way my own wife if from Shanghai, just in case

this is the first thing of mine you ever read.

And to the Religious Right who have welded themselves to Trump

God is for EVERYBODY, for All Faiths and None, for Beggars and Thieves,

Love is  Love, whatever way it Reveals itself, for Love is a Surprise a Gift from

God himself. God's love is a feather to tickle us with, not a stick to beat us with.


Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England



Let There Be Light ©


By Michael Casey


Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children's laughter be my hope

Let widows' sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger's prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers













No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...