Thursday 14 February 2019

Fun in the Sun

Fun in the Sun

well I let Totoro our cat out and she is having fun in the sun
I'm hoping Spring has come
I'm all layered up with 4 layers, just in case it does not
get my blood results later
the pain monster came out to play yesterday
it feels like a sword from left shoulder through chest and into hip
yes, I'm not making it up.
that's why no new story yesterday
just cut and paste for my Japanese and Korean readers
So Happy Valentines to you all
I was thinking about doing another Lego piece
a short excert that will merge into Tears for a Butcher the sequel to Butcher Baker Undertaker
This excert will revolve around the Wedding Dress, Prior to Knights in Malta and RSM Kissing story
I really need to put them into a Folder so I can remember just which bits I've written.
As I've said before I need a Kpop singer who is a short hand speed typist to sit and type while I sit besides her and recite the full story of Tears for a Butcher.
Though its more likely I'll be Pushing Up the Daisies before that ever happens.
12 chapters maybe in next full book, 24 two hour sessions and I could finish it.
I need to see the page as it's written, perhaps if I had speech to text software that  might work.
But a Kpop singer, who stops and sings while I pause for thought now that would be much more fun.
Surreal certainly.
As the words hit the page other ideas form in split seconds, and its more fun for me. Its like Pooh Sticks of the mind, with the screen being the stream, the bridge is me sat in my chair  in front of the computer.
See I'm giving all my secrets away
The books by the way are here:-  https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC
Well I'm going to slap on the Movelat pain killer gel.
Come back later I may have more for you.
As I've said before millions more are in much more pain.
and
The thing about close families Is you inherit all the diseases, heart and arthritis in my case

ok

go and make love on Valentine's Day, or just start digging that shallow grave next to the insurance policy...






No comments:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PENTECOST Michael Casey from Birmingham England

Message from an economist who knows about sharing bread Inbox Search for all messages with label Inbox Remove label Inbox from this conversa...